Hello & Welcome!
Looking to get in touch? Great! I love reader mail. The best way to reach me is via email using the Contact Form below. Make sure to include your first name and email address or I won’t be able to answer you! You can also email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before sending me a message, I ask that you read through the following guidelines (to help me better serve you!):
- I do not currently accept guest posts. Planet Janet is filled with my own personal travel experiences.
- I do not accept sponsored posts, text links or other advertising.
- Please keep your emails succinct, ideally to two paragraphs or less.
- Please do not contact me for free advertising!
- If you work in PR, don’t send me press releases or put me on your mailing list.
- Outside of the information I choose to share in a particular blog post about a destination or “grand adventure” experience, it’s not my aim to provide specific info about a destination’s hotels, restaurants, flights, etc. … loads of other blogs and sites (and guidebooks) do that and do it well!
- My focus is to inspire and fuel your desire for international travel, share some of my favorite destinations, and empower you to travel the world more widely, confidently, safely, and joyfully.
P.S. If you have followed the guidelines and I haven’t responded within 7 days, your email is probably buried (or possibly I’m traveling somewhere without Internet service). Please follow up with me again. If you haven’t followed the guidelines, your email will be deleted.